Mandatory Internship, Stuttgart/Hybrid
UX Designer (m/f/d)
- A passion for UX research, prototyping, and user interface design.
- You love working in a team. But it’s also important to us that you can work independently and want to take on responsibility.
- You live and breathe intuitive user interfaces (UX/UI) and user guidance.
- When it comes to quality and aesthetics, “good” is not good enough for you.
- You love embracing new tasks and challenges like learning new UX/design tools and coding basics).
- We would be delighted if you would like to work with us after your internship.
- You work in agile, interdisciplinary teams – hand in hand with developers, designers, partners and customers.
- Together with the team you question the status quo and are always looking for new approaches to solve a problem.
- You actively support the team in the areas of research, design exploration and interface design as well as prototyping and testing. There’s always time for chatting and coffee/shaketime :)
- You will be responsible for smaller projects and will interact directly with the customer.
- Are you familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma and the rest? Great!
- You’re flexible in dealing with tools and also like to learn completely new things.
- Digital design is your thing. It’s what you really want to get wrapped up in and learn.
We’re a UX design and technology studio, and we’re always looking for new band members to rock, groove, and jam with us. Be ready to break out of your comfort zone.
If you would like to help develop muse case with us and contribute your expertise and personality to the band, we look forward to receiving your application.
How ever you want to send it.
We’ll leave that up to you.