Mandatory Internship, Stuttgart/Hybrid
Web Developer (m/f/d)
- You’re studying media IT / computer science or similar.
- We love to work as a team, so you should be ready to take responsibility, too.
- You have a feeling for intuitive user interfaces (UX/UI) and user guidance.
- Quality and aesthetics are important to you in the same way than for us.
- You’re enthusiastic about new technologies and keen to learn them.
- Do you want to build a sustainable partnership with us and can you imagine working with us even after your internship or student traineeship? Nice one!
- You work in agile, interdisciplinary teams – hand in hand with developers, designers, partners and customers.
- Together with your team you decide how the projects will be structured and discuss about various possibilities to get things done. There’s always space for trying out gimmicks.
- You actively support the team in working on internal as well as external websites and platforms (Headless CMS, React.js, NEXT.js), for example in collaboration with our partner Jakob Jakob.
- Frontend development using HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with GitHub
- Headless CMS development using Prismic, Sanity, Contentful etc.
- CSS extension languages such as Sass
- Back-end development using tools like Node.js (optional)
We’re a UX design and technology studio, and we’re always looking for new band members to rock, groove, and jam with us. Be ready to break out of your comfort zone.
If you would like to help develop muse case with us and contribute your expertise and personality to the band, we look forward to receiving your application.
How ever you want to send it.
We’ll leave that up to you.